WATCH AND LEARN - How to use the Proinsight Call Recording System
A number of our mystery shops require the mystery shopper to record an anonymous call to the location. The call recording software within our survey forms allows our mystery shoppers to do this easily and conveniently.
Here's how to use it:
1. Make sure your phone number is in an international format (I.e. +44...). To check, head to 'Account Settings' > 'My Profile"
2. Click on 'Contact Information' and you will see your details below.
3. Once your phone number is correct, head to the survey that requires a recorded phone call. (This is most of them.)
The call software will be built into the survey at the top of the form.
4. Select the number that you wish to complete the call from and click 'Call Now.' An anonymous number should then ring your phone. Answer this call.
5. A recorded voice will prompt you to enter your '4 digit pin.' Enter the number that appears in the 'Code' box.
6. Complete the call.
As soon as you hang up the software will automatically save the call and it will begin uploading to the survey form. This can take a few minutes, so don't worry if it doesn't appear immediately! Once it has uploaded, it will be visible at the bottom of the survey form.